1.08 update for AEW: Fight Forever is live now
December 21, 2023
Update 1.08 just went live and with it some additions and fixes on all platforms
Additions On All Platforms:
- You can now invite friends and form parties within Stadium Stampede.
- Voice chat is supported among party members in Stadium Stampede.
- You can now match as a party for the Solo match type in Stadium Stampede.
- Two new Stadium Stampede match types are playable: Duo Stampede and Quad Stampede.
- A “match type select” screen has been added to Stadium Stampede, as well as tutorials for the new match types.
- You can now check the gamertags of other players in Stadium Stampede, after selecting a spawn location at the lobby screen.
- Added the following parts to CAW, New Male Wrestler > Ring Attire > Bottoms: TRUNKS 5-9, BOTTOM 58-60.
- Added the following parts to CAW, New Female Wrestler > Ring Attire > Brassiere: BRASSIERE 8.
- Added the following parts to CAW, New Female Wrestler > Ring Attire > Bottoms: TRUNKS 3.
Fixes On All platforms:
- Fixed a bug that caused players to pass through walls in Stadium Stampede.
- Fixed a bug that prevented field hockey stick attacks from hitting frontal enemies in Stadium Stampede.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple damage when colliding with a horse and cart in Stadium Stampede.
- Fixed a bug that affected attack hit counts in Stadium Stampede, so that now if a weapon attack hits
- more than one enemy, the number of times it is used is reduced by only one.
- Fixed a bug that allowed horse attacks in Stadium Stampede to hit downed enemies.
- Fixed a bug that affected horse attacks in Stadium Stampede, so that now a horse’s durability value is reduced when it attacks.
- Overall performance of weapon attacks in Stadium Stampede has been adjusted.
- Grapple attacks in Stadium Stampede now hit the nearest enemy when there are multiple enemies in range.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the AI to be stuck in the middle rope down state.
- Fixed a bug that allowed menus to be operated while the tutorial was displayed.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect "Singles Record" to be displayed in the victory screen after a title reboot.
- Fixed a bug with some custom parts that caused traffic cones worn over the head to clip.
- Fixed a bug that caused loss of input after jumping on an out-of-place opponent just before the referee counts to 10.
- Fixed a bug that allowed reversal of a third party's strike attack while being grappled.
- Fixed a bug that caused a fallen opponent near a barricade to partially clip into the barricade.
- Fixed a bug that caused a hit animation to appear after jumping over the opponent when tope-attacking out of place.
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI to not do anything to a wrestler on the apron.
- Fixed a bug that led to dashing when not facing a downed opponent causing a jump over.
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI to repeatedly enter and exit the ring when players were fighting each other out of the ring.
- Fixed a bug that prevented "Rope Step Tornado DDT" from being used as a signature/finisher.
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI to not enter the ring and repeat the running animation if a tag team partner fainted on the middle rope in the AI's path of travel.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the user to stand in the air when going up to the corner of the guardrail near the ramp.
- Fixed a bug in tag team matches that caused the AI tag team partner to forcefully touch and enter the ring, clipping their teammate, when the teammate was using their own corner to launch a move.
- Fixed a bug that caused AIs to launch topes without aiding.
- Fixed a bug that caused hands to get caught in the muffler when MFJ appeared as manager in the entrance scene.
- Fixed a bug that caused visually disturbing flickering when the large monitor in the arena was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the guide HUD for tandem finishers from displaying when on a custom team.
- Replaced the title screen with artwork for Season 2.