Critter is back with all its pink and fluff! The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is out now on Nintendo Switch™
Vienna/Austria, Bremen/Germany, February 5th, 2019 - As almost all heroes have been finger snapped away by a big purple guy (“thanatossed”, so to speak), so the world needs new ones! And here they are: Wilbur, Ivo, Nate and Critter (superpower: beeing extremly pink and fluffy) - the heroes of the classic point-and-click adventure The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 are here again to fullfill their destiny on Nintendo Switch™.
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is out now digitally and physically on Nintendo Switch for a SRP of € 29,99 / $ 29,99 / £ 26,99.
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/Nql_bM8jWAQ
About The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
In The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 the player controls four different characters in a lovingly created fantasy world, and must solve some tricky logic puzzles in classic point-and-click style. The thrilling story and the usual BoUT humour with its numerous nods to fantasy elements and colourful characters guarantee over 20 hours of fun gameplay.
- Epic fantasy story with over 20 hours of gameplay
- Classic BoUT humour packed with references to Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Discworld, Game of Thrones or World of WarCraft to name a few
- Hundreds of crazy, surprisingly logical puzzles
- Four playable heroes. One of them is pink.
- Projection-mapping technology combines the great features of 2D and 3D
- Orchestral soundtrack with all the classic and many new works