Wreckfest gets massive free tournament update; The brand new and all American All-Stars Car Pack is out today on all platforms
Vienna, AUSTRIA / Helsinki, FINLAND, April 28th, 2020 - Wreckfest received its own, free tournament mode, which is out now on PC and consoles.
"Okay, but where's the trailer?"
Fine, here you go...
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/6geM28qb0So
The highlights of the tournament update:
- Introducing daily, weekly, and monthly challenges, each at a different reward tier (daily=low, weekly=mid, monthly=high)
- None of these challenges need longer than 5 to 10 minutes of your time
- Keep doing said challenges (daily, weekly, monthly) to increase your “fame” for exclusive in-game loot (a unique vehicle, car skins, vanity items and other cosmetic items)
- Even if you do not own a DLC car, but you need it for one of the challenges: no problem and we got you covered, as you can use all DLC cars just for the challenge without having to buy the DLC. Think of it as a testdrive where the condition in which you return the vehicle does not matter much.
- Tournament mode will bring you FOUR new race modes, with new modes releasing every month.
- Rumble Race: more or less a typical racing event on a track
- Score Streak: derby mode, cause as much damage as possible to gain score
- Rampage Rush Derby: Wreck as many as you can or as quickly as you can
- Rampage Rush Race: Wreck as many as you can or as quickly as you can
- Further modes will be added in the following months.
Car Pack #5 aka the American All-Stars Car Pack is out today
Make some room in your garage for these 3 All-American icons! The American All-Star Car Pack is out today on all platforms for $3.99 | €3.99 | £3.29.
- Grand Duke: The king is back! This derby classic is so tough and heavy hitting it'll survive even the craziest races!
- Wildking: A true American icon with lots of muscle and a surprising amount of agility.
- Little Thrasher: Stand out from the masses with this strong truck that packs a punch.
The American All-Stars Car Pack is the fifth Car Pack and part of the Season Pass, which is including 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations, and additional car customizations like armor, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step, along with free content updates.
Season Pass Store Links
Xbox® One: http://n.thq.com/Ly6Q30pvFxP
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!