Wreckfest has qualified for release - the console race starts August 27th!
New Trailer, exclusive Pre-Order Bonus and Deluxe Edition Revealed
Vienna, AUSTRIA / Helsinki, FINLAND, July 2nd 2019: Wreckfest, the most destructive and critically acclaimed* racing game by legendary Finnish game developer Bugbear Entertainment has completed the qualifying and stands on pole position for its release on August 27th 2019 to race onto PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
Pre-Order now: https://order.wreckfestgame.com/
Watch the new highspeed-trailer: https://youtu.be/eRBofi1ZR14
"It's a great day! Bugbear Entertainment has been working hard on Wreckfest and we are happy to finally welcome the console players to the racing tracks. We've improved the PC version from 2018 tremendously, new tracks, cars, options, customizations and more - It's the best banger racing experience ever." says Janne Alanenpää, CEO and Creative Director of Bugbear Entertainment.
Wreckfest will be available in both standard and deluxe versions, while the digital deluxe edition offers a 24-hour head start into the game on August 26th 2019, both versions will include the exclusive Bandit Ripper V8 racer for everyone who chooses to preorder, digitally or retail**.
The Deluxe Edition also contains the Season Pass, which will grant access to 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations and additional car customizations like armor, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step after the release, along with free content updates.
Standard Edition: USD 39.99 / EUR 39.99 / GBP 34.99 / RUB 2,599 / AUD 59.95
Digital Deluxe Edition: USD 59.99 / EUR 59.99 / GBP 54.99 / RUB 3,599 / AUD 99.95
Do exisiting owners of Wreckfest (PC) get anything, when the console version launches?
YES! On August 27 Wreckfest will receive a big free update, including:
- 3 entirely new tracks and 1 new derby arena
- 3 new crazy challenge vehicles
- 1 new reward car for finishing the carreer
- New & improved career events
- Several new paintjobs for existing vehicles
- Additonal daytimes for all tracks
- ... and some more cool stuff!
*On June 27th, Metacritic.com showed an 81/100 based on 32 critics for the PC Version
**participating retailers only
PlayStation is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!