OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 3000, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space Sound Card
The first graphic adventure by Tim Schafer in sixteen years, Broken Age began three years ago in a historic, record-breaking Kickstarter campaign. Now it's here in all its beautiful, 2D, hand-painted glory, with an original orchestral soundtrack and an all-star vocal cast.
Broken Age is a timeless coming-of-age story of barfing trees and talking spoons. Vella Tartine and Shay Volta are two teenagers in strangely similar situations, but radically different worlds. The player can freely switch between their stories, helping them take control of their own lives, and dealing with the unexpected adventures that follow.
- Original soundtrack, composed by Peter McConnell, recorded by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
- All-star voice cast, including Elijah Wood, Jack Black, Jennifer Hale, Wil Wheaton, and Pendleton Ward
- Dialog Trees!
- Some jokes. Unless you don't think they're funny, in which case we totally weren't trying to be funny
- A whole bunch of awesome PUZZLES
- This one really hard puzzle that you won't get but you'll look it up online and not tell anybody
- All your hopes and dreams
- Game Disc
“Act 1 of Broken Age is a gorgeous, impeccably written adventure that simultaneously tugs at my nostalgic core, while ushering in a new era for the point-and-click genre.”
“...delightful, beautiful, utterly charming and you really should play it right this second.”
“I haven’t felt this surge of nostalgia and excitement about a game in a long time, and I truly think Broken Age will be looked back fondly as one of the greats.”