Build defenses and battle against the Clockwork horde in the next generation remake of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS title, Lock’s Quest!
Experience the fan favorite, which gained accolades such as:
- “One of the best DS games of 2008” - GameDaily
- “Just an overall delightful game” - Worthplaying
- “A love letter to, and evolution of, the Tower Defense genre” - 1UP
- “By far one of the most original, inspired, and entertaining experiences we've had on DS this year” - IGN
You play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay.
- Place Kingdom Force units to defend your capitol in a brand new Endless Mode - Antonia Defense!
- Build up your fortifications each day to defend against a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps and Helpers to stop the advance.
- Fight alongside your defenses, using context sensitive Special Attacks, and devastating Super Attacks, which impact a wide range of enemies.
- Unlock the secrets of Kingdom Force and the Archineers via an engrossing story with a multi character cast, told via hand drawn cinematics and cutscenes.
- All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input
- Cute pixel characters and maps brilliantly enhanced in high resolution, a new revamped User Interface, customized for increased PC and consoles resolution, including all new GUI Art.
- Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map
- New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points
- Endless Mode: Place Kingdom Force units to defend Antonia in this new and special mode
- Unique combination of Creation Simulation and Adventure genres
- Fast-paced building/battling cycles provide instant feedback on the success of your creations
- Strategy elements expand appeal to include more sophisticated gamers
- Enjoying creation simulation via an easy-to-use building mechanic
- Building unique, fanciful structures and weapons (e.g., glue balls, catapults, windmills, etc.)
- Adapting your building and battling strategies as you access new materials and as your enemy’s intelligence evolves
- Game Disc
Page last edited: 12.12.2018