Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition for PC - release date and loyalty program announced
Nordic Games presents its Nordic Franchise Loyalty Program (NFLP) for the PC version of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
PC version of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition will release on November 5th at a price point of USD/EUR 29.99, not including the 3-tiered loyalty discounts
Nordic Games today announced that the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition will receive a 3-tiered loyalty program for its release on PC on November 5th 2015. This loyalty program includes both, boxed and digitally acquired versions of Darksiders.
The Tier Details are explained in 2 elaborate forum posts, one on Steam, and one on gog.com.
Tier Detail post on Steam:
Tier Detail post on gog.com:
About Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
What starts with War, ends with Death.
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother’s name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation...
Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad
Heaven/Hell: Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell
Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death
Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations
Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before
Deathinitive Edition Features:
- Darksiders II with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours
- *(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov's Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul's Tomb)
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows, optimised for PC
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution