Jagged Alliance 3 - Patch 1.3 "Vicky"
Patch 1.3.0 Released – Vicky
Patch 1.3.0 codename “Vicky” just went live on Steam. It contains one highly anticipated new feature and a bunch of smaller fixes.
Bobby Ray’s Guns and Things is now able to process orders to the country of Grand Chien. Customers can now access www.bobbyraysgunsandthings.net online store through their PDA browser. There you can check out our wide selection of “guns and things” that you can order and get delivered to certain locations in the Adjani Valley.
- One day after the players capture Ernie village, they will have the online store unlock.
- The store offers a range of new and used items like weapons, armor, ammo, etc.
- The available store inventory restocks every 10 days
- Be fast, others might want the item you’ve set your eyes upon! We ship all over the world – Arulco is a top customer! What’s here today, might be gone tomorrow.
- The brave delivery guys and gals of Bobby Rays can deliver your order to any port in the western coast of the Adjani Valley that you hold. If you want the premium option, I’ll get them to rush a bit.
- No IOUs! We take the money upfront THEN load up the gear.
- We take no responsibility for your order if any less-than-friendly forces have overrun the delivery location. You pay us to deliver, not fight.
Other things of note
- (community suggestion) Steroid no longer gets Tired from using Stims
- (community suggestion) Reduced Selection Voice Response frequency
- Livewire perk changed so it now makes the units visible to the game logic as well instead of simply making them visible on screen
- Fixed several situations where a conflict was not ending.
- Fixed projectors being on when defending a sector against enemies.
- Fixed an issue where character can't reach a target that should be in range.
- Fixed an issue where Bandaging self remains after character being downed.
- All doors will open when Corazon dips below 50% hp during her boss fight.
- Fixed incorrect AP cost for left/right-hand shot actions
- Fixed Focused not applying Grit on end turn
- Fixed double reactions (bleeding) on load
- Fixed an issue with HP not being updated properly when adding and removing stacks of Wounded status
- Clarified the description of Meltdown perk to indicate that she has to be hit by an attack for the effect to trigger
- Fixed an issue where incorrect Brutalize animation played after Knife Throw is used
- Fixed "Hidden" allies and neutral units not being visible
- Fixed situation where Hyena is unconscious but is staying upright.
- Fixed an issue where a character would interact with a MG emplacement looking away from it.
- Fixed combat tasks not properly counting kills done through remote/timed/proximity explosives
- Max aim range boost applied for mobile shot targeting is now disabled when using melee weapons (Blood's Flying Knives)
- Fixed Ice Storm attack to check weapon usability (jammed) instead of only ammo
- Disabled Dance For Me out of combat.
- Fix an issue with range for Mobile Shot/Run and Gun
- Fixed max range for Flying Daggers targeting
- Fixed stealth kill chance penalty against Aware enemies being lower than intended
- Fixed aim AP legal cheat in heavy rain when using Dual Shot
- Bandage will now remember if it provoked interrupt attacks and not provoke them again when restored from a savegame
- Fixed crosshair not displaying danger icon for melee attacks with movement
- Have At Ye! perk now toggles off at the end of the combat instead of the start of your turn
- Fixed MG interrupt attack number incorrectly regenerating out of turn
- Fixed an issue where moving through flames does not indicate danger.
- Trapped doors increased cost in exploration mode.
- Fixed an issue when you assign retreated units to a new squad and then transfer all non-retreated units to that squad.
- Fixed an issue where Train mercs continues to run even when max training is achieved in the stat
- Fixed exploit where The Player can gain control over H4U by Quicksaving and Quickloading
- Fixed an issue when splitting and retreating during combat, leaves one of the squads on the sector but not in conflict. A retreat edge-case with multiple squads, one retreated halfway with the rest of its units dead and the other initiating the retreat.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes satellite view timeline event prediction icons went missing.
Quests and scripting (Spoilers)
- Fixed potential conflict lock in the crocodile camp reinforcements
- Crocodile Vena converted to Vegena when hyenas dead, no combat and Petta is nearby
- Fixed getting stuck in a conflict in G6 when the exact same tick the water well enemies are supposed to spawn in the time changes.
- Reworded a quest log note on the Voodoo People quest and added a new one to stop players from being misled.
- Removed check for already known Intel in Fleatown; added 5 Loyalty as additional reward; stopped showing the Forge a Passport option when conditions are not met
- Fixed an issue where Icon is still on Lalee after he was killed. Added additional hide check on a note to prevent invalid situations
- Fixed an issue where Jackhammer conversation triggers when entering the room, even if he is not there
- Fixed an issue where a Hint about Corazon's base could be obtained after defeating her
- Improvements to the Landsbach quest
- Fixes to satellite view in 4k resolution
- Fixed an issue where Lootable object is only highlighted on mouse over (not showing with ALT)
- Initial cone aim direction on controller now matches character orientation
- Fixed not being able to confirm a shot in the crosshair against an enemy taking cover via gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where Switching back to mouse from controller in the main menu hides the cursor
- Fixes to the weapon modification slot selection when using mouse+keyboard and switching gamepad on and off.
- Hack markers will no longer report failed skill checks to detect the trap - like other range grant markers
- Fixed missing display for CQC Training effect
- Toggle world UI doesn't hide wires anymore.
- Clarified text description of Caretaker perk to indicate that the effect is applied on end turn.
- Fixed some conversation UI overlaps
- Fixed underslung ammo shown twice in rollover
- Fixed font issues for Chinese that left some buttons illegible
- Interactable tweaks for gamepad - making doors easier to select
- Fixed 7.62 NATO and WP ammo description about what types of weapons can use them.
- “RPK74” is now correctly named “RPK”
- Fixed email received notification showing the oldest unread email rather than the latest unread email.
- The escape menu can now be opened in the co-op mercs management UI
- Fixed co-op merc management shortcut not working if the other player has mercs assigned.
- Fixes to the Co-Op merc management UI opening and closing
- Fixed being able to open the co-op merc management in cut scenes
- Fixed moving attacks (melee attack) getting interrupted in co-op unintentionally
- A lot of performance and stability improvements
- Reorganized a part of the code to facilitate modding
- Introduced a short ladder climbing animation fix (the animations are designed for ladders at least 4 tiles, but there are ladders 3 tiles)