Quantum Break's Timeless Collector's Edition - Out Now!
Time stands still as Quantum Break's Timeless Collector's Edition hits the shelves
Vienna (Austria), September 29: Today, THQ Nordic released the special edition of Quantum Break for PC in partnership with Microsoft Studios and Remedy Entertainment. PC players can grab their copy of Quantum Break: Timeless Collector’s Edition in stores at EUR/USD 39.99. In case a brick’n’mortar retailer is too far away, fret not, as you can also purchase it digitally online on Windows Store, Steam, and Xbox One.
The game itself includes all the latest updates, whereas the entire backlog (for Xbox One and PC) can be found here: http://www.quantumbreak.com/2016/08/patch-updates/
The retail version of Quantum Break: Timeless Collector's Edition contains:
- Premium packaging
- 5 Game Discs (onetime Steam key validation required)
- Making Of Blu-ray
- Making Of Book (where an Art Book meets a Making-Of)
- 1 Soundtrack CD (Audio-CD)
- 2 A3 Poster (one double-sided print)
- Quickstart Guide
About Quantum Break
“Quantum Break” is part hard-hitting video game, part thrilling live action show featuring a stellar cast, including Shawn Ashmore as the hero Jack Joyce, Aiden Gillen as his nemesis Paul Serene, and Dominic Monaghan as Jack’s genius brother William. “Quantum Break” is full of the vivid storytelling, rich characters and dramatic twists Remedy Entertainment are renowned for. Choices in-game will affect the outcome of the fast-paced fusion between game and show, illustrating one story perceived in many ways for a completely unique entertainment experience; play the game to understand the heroes, watch the show to discern the villains.
- In-depth, fast-paced narrative experience crafted by Remedy Entertainment
- Time amplified gameplay
- Navigate epic scenes of destruction as they skip and rewind in broken time
- Top quality live action show that is directly impacted by the choices made in-game
- Stellar cast of actors
- One story told many ways with the player having control of decisions within narrative junctions within the game