You Can't Ignore The Signs: ELEX II Unveils New Story Trailer
Essen, Germany / Vienna, Austria, September 17th, 2021: Upcoming Science-Fantasy Open-World RPG ELEX II has many cool features - but developer Piranha Bytes is most famous for creating large, interesting worlds full of thrilling stories with twists and surprises and memorable characters. In the latest story-trailer, you will learn what drove Jax, the Beast of Xacor into isolation - and why the time has come for him to leave his exile and unite the people of Magalan. A dark power has arrived and is threatening each and every living being on Magalan, only together mankind will prevail.
Dive into a huge, hand-crafted, completely unique world with multiple factions and diverse environments set in a post-apocalyptic science fantasy universe.
The game allows you to:
- explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who
- will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- will join or leave your group depending on how you behave
- are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story
- engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions